RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Misunderstandings abound and crash hearts with
sadness from another's abusive attitude towards you.
Crying alone every night, lighting candles, as praying
for forgiveness you are kept in an array of troubled
thoughts, not able to be healed from the abandonment
put upon you by someone you used to know and love.
A best friend no longer in your life, because she has
decided that you are worthless and not worth being
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart's Crashing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt