Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
Catch a star and put it 'neath your pillow, so...
You'll dream sweet dreams that your heart would follow, but...
Can you please leave space for me to snuggle?
I promise to be warm, keep my heart beat quiet, for...
Like a love song that causes a last song syndrome, it is...
You who keeps my heart's flame burning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart's Flame by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank
- Not So Funny, Orlando Belo
- Hairy Hare, Victor Cruickshank