but even she cannot hear
the sound of her weeping,
nor feel even one tear.
Her sholders, unbowed.
Her face is not flushed.
Her eyes remain clear.
Her moves, unrushed.
No grimpse twists
her smiling lips.
Nor is there a tremble
in her fingertips.
Her breathing is steady,
neither sudden nor loud.
Truly no proof of her crying be found......
St ill she is crying.
A soul wrenching
That drips from her heart.
Joeline Rayment's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart's Tear by Joeline Rayment )
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
- This Isn't My Body, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Love me..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Certainly prove, hasmukh amathalal
- I want to say goodbye, michael hagwood
- It is casual, hasmukh amathalal
- Welcome poetess, hasmukh amathalal
- Dark Secrets, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Dancing Gay Foot Steps, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)