Heavenly Father, hear my prayer
I am so sorry, for not listening;
For not, seeking your word.
For asking for your help,
And not hearing a word.
Or perhaps, ignoring,
What I did not want to hear,
But I thank you dear Lord,
For saving me, from me.
What I wanted was not good enough,
Compared to your plan.
No, not good enough, he was not the man.
I wanted his comfort, his embrace,
I wanted his love, his smiling face.
But I know you have a plan,
there is a man for me,
hand picked by you,
if I am willing to see.
So, with that said, I thank you Lord God.
Sometimes the unanswered,
are the best answered prayers.
Kimberly Lindsey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heavenly Father, hear my prayer by Kimberly Lindsey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz