RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life is settling down around me as I gaze into the future, bleak and painful.
Tantalizing view of heavenly glimpses of what I'll be seeing before too long.
Sunshine seeking me out, letting me feel it's warmth upon my skin.
Knowing within that all will be leaving me soon upon a separate shore than earth's.
Left upon another horizon, taking nothing with me but faith, hope and family memories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heavenly Glimpses by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Uncompleted Quest, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- All-in-one, Edward Kofi Louis
- Make Me, Sentamu Aziz
- The Traffic Light, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bye Baby, Sentamu Aziz
- Homeland, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- Kylie, Edward Kofi Louis
- Childhood, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- Poetical Arizona Deserts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Freedom, Ibrahim Nasrallah
Poem of the Day
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Prison Cell, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)