Helpless, Part 2
How can I help you?
Make you see,
It's not that I hate you,
This pain is just too much for me.
I never promised, of that I'm glad,
Not to cry when it got this bad.
Body shaking with silent sobs,
Doing my best to keep it inside.
Pretending to be happy, just for you...
And through it all, I love you, too.
Dama Tristeza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Helpless, Part 2 by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah