Is It Poetry
Social visits come and leave with me.
I think I'm in over my head.
Can you taste the comet as it passed.
Dishes never used the past has cost.
The decent thing to do is leave it there.
Outside it's dark and quite one tree it moves
against the window payne.
A green bush from the smell of it, the tree is straight and true.
With a leaning to the left leaves fall down from it
from nothing it, I made.
From ordinary things to you, are great things shown.
Up through the bush this tree has grown.
To show the rest the way.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Client by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anne's Confession, Folayemi Akande
- Seen In One Of Them, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Solace In Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Pioneer, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prime Truth - 72, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Tit for Tat, Aparna Chatterjee
- Cliche', Jon M. Nelson
- Prime Truth - 71, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Whiff By Kedarnath Sharma, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Red Dawn, Edward Kofi Louis