Is It Poetry
Social visits come and leave with me.
I think I'm in over my head.
Can you taste the comet as it passed.
Dishes never used the past has cost.
The decent thing to do is leave it there.
Outside it's dark and quite one tree it moves
against the window payne.
A green bush from the smell of it, the tree is straight and true.
With a leaning to the left leaves fall down from it
from nothing it, I made.
From ordinary things to you, are great things shown.
Up through the bush this tree has grown.
To show the rest the way.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Client by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave