hero version 2
the world I know is no longer for me
because blood and pain is all I see
I try to close my eyes
but when I do I hear sorrowful cries
then I block my ears but then I feel the touch of dead fingers
like those of evil creatures
there’s nothing I can do but just cower in fear...
(To be continued and edited)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hero version 2 by daniel romero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...