Hey little pixie
Hello little pixie, how do you do?
I got a few questions i got to ask you
Will you always be there, oh so bright?
Will you ever fly away, into the night?
Will you always be my never ending light?
Now i know i should not ask but i do need to
I know that you will never leave me it is true
But i find it hard to trust you because the rest left
Are all the other pixies gone away or are they just deaf?
Don’t you ever tell me that you have to make it dark
Because that would scare me and just would not work
Hey little pixie, i do love you hey little pixie i wonder
....Do you love me to?
ashley roberts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hey little pixie by ashley roberts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt