She moves from place to another
bearing, bearing, and bearing for them.
she says she didn't find it
who knows whatever she wanted.
From time to time she is on the move
saying all are just the same
yet she never came to a halt
but adding to herself more siblings.
Maybe all are the same,
they can't tolerate her
but she wanna change the world
yet she is the problem.
We tell her change
she says we are all wicked
she says there are no good men in the world
but my own says am a heaven sent.
fate mcfate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hey Miss, by fate mcfate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak