Is It Poetry
hide my worth
Language belies hidden value laboring
this tongue swollen in your valley of the mist.
Accomplishments unfold, sweet leafy mint,
peaked coalescing firmament, mountain dew.
Dropped from great heights your eye follows
masked gracious favor, humbled both cheeks.
Granting thus thine worth unto a beating heart
For Jack and Jill live, walled in humor now.
Blemish not a countenanced look, from you, 'it is.
imprisoned was the thorn and passion flame risen.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hide my worth by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal