High Tech, High Check
Ah - the ways to alter the mind,
And so the grownups won't find out.
Awesome orifice tricks to find,
Children are so clever - no doubt.
So here's what grownups need to do
When the child is just newly born,
Insert an alarm chip into
The fat of the buttocks - don't scorn!
Said chip will sense illegal stuff
Said child is attempting to take,
Setting off sirens loud enough
To summon cops for the child's sake.
It's for the children - doncha know?
To keep their little minds in tow.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (High Tech, High Check by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders