S. Ashok Kumar
Mukthi as the end; you are at the front.
O mother O mother all are on the run.
Renunciation as the means; all else are only dreams.
O mother O mother you are at the reign.
Fearlessness in your scriptures; put all others in ruptures.
O mother O mother you are sending shivers.
Oneness as the truth; what more is there to search.
O mother O mother this is what you vouch.
Religion is realisation; everything else only make sensation.
O mother O mother grandeur is your definition.
Spirituality in the air; whatelse can we aspire.
O mother O mother you are present everywhere.
Noble thoughts from you; the world owes all to you.
O mother O mother all has taken only from you.
We are the divine force; what more can be the driving force.
O mother O mother all are from the same source.
I need boons two; one to be born to you.
O mother O mother should be my cry next time too.
S. Ashok Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HINDUISM by S. Ashok Kumar )
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)