Timothy Venard (November 29th 1995 / Lewes)
His internet girl
Love is great it really is
But now I fear for it.
Text it or send it
The text to break her heart
The easy bit over and skip the harder part
It’s my friend you see
He has an internet girl
He’s never met her,
Never seen her
And yet he says he loves her
It’s been about a week,
And now all he says,
He’s met someone else
And it’s going somewhere
So he’ll mail her a smile and text he a kiss
And that same way he’ll easily end it
(the person this poem is based on, is happy in a relationship, not made via the internet)
Poet Other Poems
- (A poem of my island) 1- My island...
- (A poem of my island) 2- The man with n...
- (A poem of my island) 3- The crying boy
- (a poem of my island) 4- Places to Go (...
- (a poem of my island) 5- Places to Go (...
- (A poem of my island) 6- the Fisherman'...
- (A poem of my island) 7- how my island ...
- (a poem of my island) 8-how my story en...
- A Broken Heart
- A Hero?
- A poem from the waling woods: 1- the wal...
- CITY OF BLOOD (from the original play b...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.