Chyna Parker Poems
- The Broken Hand Of A Writer Creation had corrupted the ...
- Swimming River of thoughts The nightmares I fought The eyes...
- Fatherless The vice upon my lip Sin above all else Carry ...
- Painted Dolls Morally and ethically vacant The puritan ...
- Mental Guns You put a gun to my head Made me do things I ...
- Bother I feel like I am a bother Needing someone to care I...
- Dream Of Love I've slept a long time Eyes still rimmed ...
I love writing. I don't have any poems that I care about because I've had mine stolen. Hope you like my ones from when I was younger. Always up for a good talk so message me. Here is a little story I did. Enjoy.
He glided into the room expecting all eyes to fall on him. Only I glanced up at him for a brief moment already tired of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Broken Hand Of A Writer
Creation had corrupted the masters hand
Floated upon a broken dream
Written down with a controversial hope
Sometimes I forget that I have the ability to demand
That this foolishness ceases and is cut at the seams
To let the thread of idiocy fall to less than a rope
Sometimes I remember that I have no right
For I have masked myself into the flames of anger
Where fear cowers in the recesses of my mind
Happiness is no where in sight
Dangling at the edge of despair in constant danger
A map, if given, never would there be someone to find
Dreams, dreams, ...