History Would Relieve or Punish
Karna tolerated Dduryodhana
And stood by him in all deeds of evil
As Duryodhana made him his equal
And a king from a mere charioteer’s son.
An epitome of gratitude was he.
Next to him is Man Mohan Singh, the clean,
Who tolerated Madam Sonia Gandhi,
Who kept him as the Prime Minister.
History has punished Soviet Stalin.
History has punished the Hindu Manu.
History has relieved Greek Socrates.
History has relieved Scientist Galileo.
Fidel Castro claimed history would relieve him.
Man Mohan Singh would be remembered
For his corrupt government’s awakening
The people to overthrow corruption.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (History Would Relieve or Punish by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French