O Anna Niemus
Hitler And Churchill
Peter Singer, Jewish animal rights activist, was asked about
Hitler's vegetarianism and he replied
'If Hitler had a nose should I cut off my own? '
Hitler banned vivisection, was a vegetarian, and
one of his last acts was to release animals from the Berlin Zoo
during Churchill's bombing
1. Hitler supplied meat to the German army...
killing billions of animals for this
2. Hitler's bombs destroyed billions of animals as well as people
3. Hitler's tanks drove over nesting birds, toads, sapling trees
History is full of individuals who can bomb and burn by the billions
and yet can like Churchill instruct a butler to put a ladybug outside
or like Hitler love nonverbal beings.
We are all walking temples of God, whether we are young souls,
green sour hard fruit, or older souls, sweet ripe fruit.
O Anna Niemus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hitler And Churchill by O Anna Niemus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland