Homosexuality: The Procreative-argument Against It....... [a 'Liberal', Non-religious, Scientific? , Layman's Perspective 'Supporting' Homosexuality; SHORT]
Some have said being gay or lesbian is against the procreative plan of God.
It may seem at first a fine argument. But I think some more...and it seems odd.
In bee societies some members procreate, while others have other jobs.
In some mammal groups only certain males get to service the female mobs.
And what about humans who “find” no mates or are born sterile, as they say?
It may be, if there IS a God, that She has other roles for some of us to play.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Homosexuality: The Procreative-argument Against It....... [a 'Liberal', Non-religious, Scientific? , Layman's Perspective 'Supporting' Homosexuality; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto