Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Honey Bee, Honey Bee where are you going so fast?
To find some flowers to gather nectar for honey to last
You can use it on your pancakes at breakfast
And you can put it in glass jars to sell fast
Thank you, Honey Bee, for your labor to feed us
And for healthy to keep us
Thanks be to God for the honey bee
Who flies around so free
May 1,2006, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Clarence A. Graham, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honey Bee by Clarence A. Graham, Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman