You wait around every corner, looking for a point to strike.
Hoping I have my guard down and my life is filled with strife.
You never soften your punches, It hurts more and more each blow.At times my heart feels so heavy, and the blood is hard to flow.
My mind starts racing, this is surely the end of it all.
Then off in the not so far distance, I hear my savior call.
Reach out to me my frightened child, I have planned each and everyday.
In the depth of dispair, my power will be, awsomely displayed.
I have carried you thus far and we will continue on no matter the treacherous road.
I will lead and guide, as we march on, till you reach your eternal abode.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- আশীর্বাদ, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara