Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Hope Always To Write
'hope always to write more
not to be a good poet'
the words of my friend
Hosny Soliman defined
my thoughts perfectly
to write just a little more
to gift just a little more
to give just a little more
with no thought wasted
upon desire to write
a good poem a great poem
Splitting image from the poem ‘We Sing Our Love In Life Worships’ by Terence George Craddock.
Dedicated to the painter poet Hosney Soliman.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.