Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
A Family Blessing*
May the years unfold gently,
while richly filled
with happiness, prosperity, and peace.
May you ever strive forward, with love
and friendship at your side.
Never forsaking the noble ideals,
the goals our Lord gave in Grace,
to ease the suffering;
of mortal man. For the dream
is the tie to life.
Never loose sight of the Lord’s Love.
Always walk in his ways.
Returning to the path if erring footfall
by chance causes thee to stray.
For man’s ways hold many thorns
that pierce unguarded flesh.
No comfort is found there no security.
Only great pain... torment... distress...
before the grave. Man’s works
crumble perish with coming age.
We seek through life’s journey
slowly understanding - is distilled
through the words and grace of God.
For life’s toils end
in this world of shadows -
upon the breath of a warm wind
to carry us home above the plains.
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Family Blessing* by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak