PARTHA SARATHI PAUL (29-06-1976 / Guskara-Burdwan)
Hope full then less!
the paramour came like a gust of wind
that ruffled the wilt petals of
the rusted rose in my withered garden!
my sea of sands with many dusty dunes
turned an ocean with shore-kissing breakers!
and the Sun- like love glittered the billows!
the cobweb nets gave way to the cozy nest
built in the bosom by the weaver mind`s golden bill!
doting hopes were wildly raised
and came up like a huge useful pile!
who could say that you`d leave
leaving me in the lurch amidst grief!
alone I am yet alive
holding still the ancient hive!
bent on gathering old-new poems
that`ll cover me like the honorary shroud
as I`ll be buried deep under all the earthy qualms!
Poet Other Poems
- ' All Is Not Lost ' -new-
- 100 Years Later...
- 7th International Poetry fest-2014 and t... -new-
- A Black Demon
- A Body That Observes Austerity...
- a desire of any poet.
- A Drooping Cherub and A Desperate Mother
- A Fırm Cradle In A Faır Heart
- A Letter To My Heart
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines -new-
- A Phenomenal Plunge.....
- A Poem On A Cancerous Shame...
- A Poet Has Nothing To Lose!
- A Poetical Scenery
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.