When a horse is seen, many words come to mind,
Strong, agile, magnificent, refined.
When a horse is seen there's an urge to stare,
There's a thrill that the horse is eager to share.
When a horse is ridden, no words can describe,
The amazing, breathtaking, powerful vibe.
When a horse is ridden, no feeling can compare,
To the pure magic of feeling wind whip through your hair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Horses by Rhea Badhwar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Why we quarrel., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Death in action., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The River! The River!, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR