How Can I Ever Explain To You?
Love contains, only four letters in red,
Love contains feelings of two who lovely met,
Love contains many lines in a rhyme,
Love contains hope over time!
Actually, I do have much feelings to you,
And I am, very much in love with you!
To be honest, at last,
Time stops, on all the moments, we both had past!
If I have more to explain or say,
I prefer only, to love you, in a sunny day!
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I Ever Explain To You? by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak