HOW DO WE GET IT RIGHT MAR 25TH,2011
HOW DO WE GET IT RIGHT? Mar 25th,2011
We don’t have referendums, plebiscites or mid term elections,
No propositions or proportional representation selections,
I think its time that maybe someone somewhere should complain,
Maybe set-date elections would help with this awful pain.
We have no death penalty so therefore we don’t need a death row,
Can’t get on the UN Security Council in case you don’t know,
Convicted of killing ten people but may apply for parole,
Is this an indication that we might have lost control?
We have no death penalty but many at the UN do,
We’re bound to be politically correct and can’t misconstrue,
You might wonder, who’s running this outfit, and for sure it aint you,
We need proportional representation and a new review.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOW DO WE GET IT RIGHT MAR 25TH,2011 by James Bredin )
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul