How Should I Feel?
How should I control my sensitivity?
Not even a single heart understands me
Do you think I am cheerful?
How does my look appear to you?
The brightness which appeared for a while just threw me away in every way
My smile nobody likes and that is why it never remains
Some call me crazy and even shout at me
Others thinks that I am a intruder
Then, what should I be experiencing?
Am I really so unmannered?
Do not give back so much agony to me
Everything within me is cracking
This is the only thought which arrives into my psyche
Nothing else remains to be told.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Should I Feel? by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery