How Should I Feel?
How should I control my sensitivity?
Not even a single heart understands me
Do you think I am cheerful?
How does my look appear to you?
The brightness which appeared for a while just threw me away in every way
My smile nobody likes and that is why it never remains
Some call me crazy and even shout at me
Others thinks that I am a intruder
Then, what should I be experiencing?
Am I really so unmannered?
Do not give back so much agony to me
Everything within me is cracking
This is the only thought which arrives into my psyche
Nothing else remains to be told.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Should I Feel? by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 October 1938)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Communists Turn Autocratic and Dictatorial, Bijay Kant Dubey
- what to say, Cee Bea
- Children, hafiz qasim
- Northland Autumn, Luo Zhihai
- Jayprakash's Black-mouthed Hanumans, Bijay Kant Dubey
- bamwar4.com, joelcruz cruz
- Smolt-flour, Stratis Havarti
- No quarrel, please, gajanan mishra
- Taking A Break From Your Busy Schedule, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yesterday and today, Nassy Fesharaki