Is It Poetry
How To Kill
I had to come to this quite, Neighborhood.
Death is a Pair
held by white bony hands, aces and eights,
it records, according to court to force.
I also found,
the Girlfriend and her two Children, double entered.
In the children's bedroom Unlocked.
Doctor seuss on the floor, cover down.
She was bound with Gold strips, of his very own duct tape,
blindfolded and bound I see both stabbed.
Coupled with his Dead shame at,
as the piercing of the heart stabbed six times
through the chest,
and the world to the other side, Children said his.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Kill by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Who you are, V P Mahur
- Why They Come, V P Mahur
- My Parents, V P Mahur
- Poor Little Tree, Leong Ming Loong
- Wish You Were Here, Eugene Latumbo
- કોઈ પણ બહાને koi pan, hasmukh amathalal
- Observation, Hans Raj Sharma
- MY CUSTOM, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- ANOKHA YEH DUNIYA KA MELA, Om Chawla
- The 4th day of Christmas, mai venn