Is It Poetry
How To Kill
I had to come to this quite, Neighborhood.
Death is a Pair
held by white bony hands, aces and eights,
it records, according to court to force.
I also found,
the Girlfriend and her two Children, double entered.
In the children's bedroom Unlocked.
Doctor seuss on the floor, cover down.
She was bound with Gold strips, of his very own duct tape,
blindfolded and bound I see both stabbed.
Coupled with his Dead shame at,
as the piercing of the heart stabbed six times
through the chest,
and the world to the other side, Children said his.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Kill by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI