Is It Poetry
How To Kill
I had to come to this quite, Neighborhood.
Death is a Pair
held by white bony hands, aces and eights,
it records, according to court to force.
I also found,
the Girlfriend and her two Children, double entered.
In the children's bedroom Unlocked.
Doctor seuss on the floor, cover down.
She was bound with Gold strips, of his very own duct tape,
blindfolded and bound I see both stabbed.
Coupled with his Dead shame at,
as the piercing of the heart stabbed six times
through the chest,
and the world to the other side, Children said his.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Kill by Is It Poetry )
- টিপ্পনী, Pijush Biswas
- You Put The 'Fan' In Fantastic, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Heartache, Liendang Hmar
- Paper Wing, Liendang Hmar
- Like a Candle In The Wind, Liendang Hmar
- Story Line, A.R Evangelista
- Make a living but fail not to live, Bashyam Narayanan
- The Price I Pay, James George
- Not alone, Cheryl .J Barclay
- May our friendship last forever;, Cheryl .J Barclay
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)