You are not an evil person
But you hurt me a lot unconsciously
You are not someone who could kill with your bare hand
But your words keep breaking my soul
I try to find the light
So I could stand much longer
I try to remember the laugh
So I could hold back the tears
But I'm also just human
I'm not some kind of superhero
Can you feel the darkness that creeping in my heart?
Or are you just too ignorant
For some kind of human
You keep demanding some more
But what can you offer?
Because I'm the one you could use
Should I'm the one who sacrifice my freedom for your own?
I try to swallow the blame
But it choked in my throat
I try to gain the strength
But all smiles will be faking
And I'm just human
The one who could love but also could hate fiercely without any reason
Have you ever heard my crying fear?
Do you ever reach me to the deepest core?
Or are you just too blind
Like some kind of human
So in the end
What will you do to make me stay?
A command from your authority mind
Or a pitiful plea to my ears
So in the end
Who will gonna be win?
A raging desperate man
Or a wounded pride man
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam