Human Not Being
I bought this body when it was on sale,
Which explains why it is still so stale.
I adopted these organs when they were not yet complete,
Which explains why their energy and mine still cannot meet.
I first experienced a feeling only after it was given a label,
Which explains why I haven't yet felt stable.
I once defined my identity as a cummulation of body, organs and feeling,
Which explains why I am a human without any sense of being.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Human Not Being by Suraj Samtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss