Suraj Samtani Poems
- A Mathematical Relationship I now realise the value of ...
- Losing Life To Fear In fear of being heard, In fear of ...
- Family Ties An outsider's love is pure, An outsider's love ...
- The Silent Divorce Yes. I do confess. I do want to talk to...
- A Day's Worth Of Cricket You came here without a single ...
- Masks Of Superiority Our identities are masked by our skin ...
- Take Me Along Just take me along.
Born and brought up in Hong Kong, Suraj found his passion for poetry at a young age. He has been awarded the Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award from the Hong Kong Education and Manpower Bureau as well as the Editor Choice Award-I from The Enchanting Verses, and has published his work in selected publications globally. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Mathematical Relationship
I now realise the value of time.
In less than a quarter, our distances have been multiplied.
Our communication has been divided.
In the moments to come, I hope to add more special memories,
And subtract the obstacles of our relationship.
May the intensity of our love be inversely proportional to every wave that falls in the Niagara.
May our Love for each other expand into the universe, and
May it be then integrated with the Higher Source
Until time reaches infinity, and beyond.