My heart always hurt….
It doesn't mean that its flirt….
Every second I think of her….
Don't know how to forget her….
Every day I meet her in dreams….
And think it should be prophetic dream….
I daily pray to god for her….
But she was also praying to god for other….
My life ends here..….But I will never forget her…...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurting Heart by ANUP WANKHADE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar