inside and out.
On the inside your heart tears
And it starts to bleed,
You feel the pain
And you have the need.
Outside you drag the knife
Accross bare flesh,
You feel the relief
But the scars are sketched.
Back inside you cry
Because the marks will remain,
But you're also calm now
and feel no pain.
No matter what
Even after the cuts.
Depression may go,
but the memories will stay forever.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurting Inside by Kelsey Joe )
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine