Just the Regular Scotty Dogg
I Ain't Chicken
I’m here hoping not to crack
Rolling, wobbling near the edge
In my perfectness.
I came first with my smooth
White sometimes brown skin
Loving my delicious.
Versatile, I go with anybody.
Get me in some butter baby,
Salt and lots of pepper.
You, laughing playing grabbing
Gotta get rough with my
Such a long way down there
Tossing me carelessly, dropping
Me. The floor’s flying up now.
“Somebody, grab a mop! ”
Just the Regular Scotty Dogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Ain't Chicken by Just the Regular Scotty Dogg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal