I Am A Delicate Flower
I am a precious, delicate flower,
Breathed into existence by my Father.
Gently cherished, held in His hand,
And nurtured until I became His daughter.
He breathed softly into my heart,
The Holiest of Spirits.
I rejoiced at His touch
At the caress of His sweet breath.
Like a rose I opened up to His pure love,
And total acceptance.
In his love, I found safety,
Comfort and protection.
I can safely be a fragile, delicate flower,
Whose beauty nothing can threaten.
I can sway in the wind, drink in the rain,
And reflect the sun.
None of these can ever change what
I have become.
The beautiful delicate flower that dwells forever,
In the heart of my Father.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am A Delicate Flower by connie crane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight Rain, Michael McParland
- Proposal, Ronald Chapman
- Monkey On My Back, Michael McParland
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman