I Am A Delicate Flower
I am a precious, delicate flower,
Breathed into existence by my Father.
Gently cherished, held in His hand,
And nurtured until I became His daughter.
He breathed softly into my heart,
The Holiest of Spirits.
I rejoiced at His touch
At the caress of His sweet breath.
Like a rose I opened up to His pure love,
And total acceptance.
In his love, I found safety,
Comfort and protection.
I can safely be a fragile, delicate flower,
Whose beauty nothing can threaten.
I can sway in the wind, drink in the rain,
And reflect the sun.
None of these can ever change what
I have become.
The beautiful delicate flower that dwells forever,
In the heart of my Father.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am A Delicate Flower by connie crane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak