I Am the Girl.....! !
I am the girl... you look & think why,
I am the girl... who wishes to die.
I am the girl... you point & stare,
I am the girl... who just doesn't care.
I am the girl... who wants a better life,
One free of pain,
One free from strife.
I am the girl... who took a blade to her wrist,
I am the girl... i know you wont miss.
I am the girl... you say is a mess,
I am the girl... who is in distress.
I am the girl... who cries late at night,
An ocean of tears,
I can't see the light.
I am the girl... a girl you can't mend,
I am the girl... a girl, just a girl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am the Girl.....! ! by Becky Ginn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel