I Am the Girl.....! !
I am the girl... you look & think why,
I am the girl... who wishes to die.
I am the girl... you point & stare,
I am the girl... who just doesn't care.
I am the girl... who wants a better life,
One free of pain,
One free from strife.
I am the girl... who took a blade to her wrist,
I am the girl... i know you wont miss.
I am the girl... you say is a mess,
I am the girl... who is in distress.
I am the girl... who cries late at night,
An ocean of tears,
I can't see the light.
I am the girl... a girl you can't mend,
I am the girl... a girl, just a girl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am the Girl.....! ! by Becky Ginn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal