I Am the Girl.....! !
I am the girl... you look & think why,
I am the girl... who wishes to die.
I am the girl... you point & stare,
I am the girl... who just doesn't care.
I am the girl... who wants a better life,
One free of pain,
One free from strife.
I am the girl... who took a blade to her wrist,
I am the girl... i know you wont miss.
I am the girl... you say is a mess,
I am the girl... who is in distress.
I am the girl... who cries late at night,
An ocean of tears,
I can't see the light.
I am the girl... a girl you can't mend,
I am the girl... a girl, just a girl
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am the Girl.....! ! by Becky Ginn )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 July 1875 – 22 February 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Suiyang, My Hometown, Luo Zhihai
- Correction Room, Akhtar Jawad
- Use of victory, gajanan mishra
- Goodnight Darling One, Michael P. McParland
- what the black cat said to the misty flu.., cristobal Benjumea
- Cold, Mike Acker
- Silence is not peace, ramesh rai
- Honey its your last chance, cristobal Benjumea
- Related, gajanan mishra
- Best day, Diplove gautam