I am the Truth
Truth is my strength
Justice is my power
I am here situated
In my own position.
I am everywhere
See within all
I am doing each and every action
And I am never contaminated by my actions
I am pure and equal to everyone.
See me by Your nature, my dear
See me here there longer and longer for ever.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I am the Truth by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winding The Clock, Edgar Albert Guest
- The One In Ten, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Workman's Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Grate Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Somebody Else, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindly Neighbor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Service, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Call, Edgar Albert Guest