I Am Working
Just I am working for you in a side,
My love for you is a chance to fold.
Inner delight reflects a danger to the mind,
Outer delight shines like the sun tomorrow.
My work journeys through time,
Pointing out the tensions and satisfaction.
It is adequate to have food to eat
When love has been smooth with work.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Working by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak