I am your reserve service
Age by years of erosion.
Can't shake my chains.
Those handsome boys who love you.
There are people like mature.
Fortunately, I have no love, nor white beard.
As long as you don't forget, you are my reserve.
Flower fragrance belongs to you.
Deciduous desolation I bear.
The dead a ring round what.
Still waiting in the rain.
Fortunately I didn't pour the earth, nor rotten trunk.
As long as you don't forget, I will always be your reserve.
The sky is the freedom of a bird in the utopia.
A dense staining through my tears.
Do you like to fly the endless.See the kite string I have some hope.
Fortunately, I'm glad I didn't get old, never rise high degree.
As long as you don't forget, I am still your reserve.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am your reserve service by biren wang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto