Station, countless shadow,
Shadow, could not capture the emotion.
Why face separation in the crowd.
Leaving the train whistle blew,
I do not move heavy arms waving.
If you pass the future of the city,
I am afraid we must brewing for a long time even sigh!
Sunset, from a distance but floated ray flowers.
Because I did not praise and roses are blooming,
So you can not bring a goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say goodbye by biren wang )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Love My Child, Ronald Strickland
- Exciting Inner Wildness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost love, JAMAL BOULAJOUL
- Universe Of Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pictures And Portraits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Lost Dream, Tony Adah
- Our Street., michael walker
- Dreams Of This Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Captured By Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remembering Beauty Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak