Station, countless shadow,
Shadow, could not capture the emotion.
Why face separation in the crowd.
Leaving the train whistle blew,
I do not move heavy arms waving.
If you pass the future of the city,
I am afraid we must brewing for a long time even sigh!
Sunset, from a distance but floated ray flowers.
Because I did not praise and roses are blooming,
So you can not bring a goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say goodbye by biren wang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz