'I BID YOU GOODBYE'
I bid you goodbye just to come back again, to end up with you treating me like nothing; not even a friend.
To help you is to say I still love you; for which this is true, but regretful feelings has my heart consumed but I still accept because I feel sorry for you.
You've shut out the world and turned your back on to me, a vision so selfish that not even I could of forseen.
You accepted the best when things were at its worst, I just hope you know what your doing for what it is worth.
The grass may be greener on the other side but that still does not make you better than I, so take these words from my lips for I dare not to cry, I wish you the best as I bid you goodbye.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('I BID YOU GOODBYE' by Curt Bville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas