I watch the tear drops run down your face.
I saw the hurt and pain come down at a steady pace.
I drop to my knees as my own tear drop began to fall....because i knew our relationship was crumbling; when it use to stand so tall.
You pick me up from the floor, then headed to the door; Our relationship was no more.
A straight shot to the heart; so quickly it tore apart.
I saw the white light, i knew i wouldn't make it! ...got damn it you knew i loved you; how Could you break it!
My shouting and yelling fell apon deaf ears, within two minutes our love or her wouldn't be there.
She turn and walk out the door and i watch helpless as our love, our Life fell like her last tear drops To the floor.
Curt Bville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('TEAR DROPS' by Curt Bville )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- crazy huh, Natalie Washington
- Textology - 5. Sentences, Joseph Archer
- Why have you destroyed, gajanan mishra
- यादों की चाह.............., sanjay kumar maurya
- I am in the river of blood, gajanan mishra
- Textology - 4. Statements, Joseph Archer
- Nobody, maryline vautravers
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea