I watch the tear drops run down your face.
I saw the hurt and pain come down at a steady pace.
I drop to my knees as my own tear drop began to fall....because i knew our relationship was crumbling; when it use to stand so tall.
You pick me up from the floor, then headed to the door; Our relationship was no more.
A straight shot to the heart; so quickly it tore apart.
I saw the white light, i knew i wouldn't make it! ...got damn it you knew i loved you; how Could you break it!
My shouting and yelling fell apon deaf ears, within two minutes our love or her wouldn't be there.
She turn and walk out the door and i watch helpless as our love, our Life fell like her last tear drops To the floor.
Curt Bville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('TEAR DROPS' by Curt Bville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra