I watch the tear drops run down your face.
I saw the hurt and pain come down at a steady pace.
I drop to my knees as my own tear drop began to fall....because i knew our relationship was crumbling; when it use to stand so tall.
You pick me up from the floor, then headed to the door; Our relationship was no more.
A straight shot to the heart; so quickly it tore apart.
I saw the white light, i knew i wouldn't make it! ...got damn it you knew i loved you; how Could you break it!
My shouting and yelling fell apon deaf ears, within two minutes our love or her wouldn't be there.
She turn and walk out the door and i watch helpless as our love, our Life fell like her last tear drops To the floor.
Curt Bville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('TEAR DROPS' by Curt Bville )
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis