'DREAM THE DREAM'
Dream the dream that you can see, a dream that seems so surreal, that makes you accept the way you feel. A fantasy land that puts your thoughts to work, express real emotions without the pain of getting hurt, sleep soundly and peacefully for nothing can touch your dreams, imagine a place where you can be all that you can be. Shed tears without a single eye stare, eliminate distractions as if they were never there, it's your world so let your mind run free and dream the dream'-CURT B.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('DREAM THE DREAM' by Curt Bville )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra