Ramesh T A
I Can't Be Hunted Down!
PH can hunt a lot of poets and keep them captive,
But I always escape from the top 500 as of now!
Many vie with each other to find a place there
But I don't do so for a place in the list as I am above all!
Best ones are free from this list and come as they wish;
I find most of my favourites are out of the list very often;
I feel happy I am also one among them now after long!
I think this position will continue hereafter-wards for good!
Thanks for those who have bold enough to comment me;
Thanks for those who read best of my poems without a word;
Thanks for the good hearts who encouraged me very often
Though I don't need as I am well fortified for that long ago!
Day and night come and go but our bond as poets is the same
Up and down are common in life and remain the same forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can't Be Hunted Down! by Ramesh T A )
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
- Moisture, Chideraza Lowell
- Bharatheeyakavitha, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Not A Sound, Tango Tango
- - People? - (Haiku), Joe Muschaweck
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)