Alexander M. Sirnes
I Can't Wait (Love Poem)
I sit and watch as all days pass,
getting closer yet to your touch.
I found such a gorgeous lass,
whom I love so incredibly much.
I can't wait for the day to come,
when we can be together.
You gave me your love serum,
I want this to last forever.
I want to take you far away,
away to our very own place.
Beyond the stars where we can stay,
fly away through time and space.
Grab my hand and let us leave,
let us aim for the free.
Just close your eyes and believe,
and spend eternity with me.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can't Wait (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland
- Red Tulips, Holly Wotherspoon
- Holding On, Michael P. McParland
- Holding You Tight, Michael P. McParland
- Hold On, Michael P. McParland
- Just Wasn't Deep Enough, Kyle Schlicher
- Hold Me Now My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Love Me, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Hold Me Now, Michael P. McParland
- For Kira, Michael P. McParland