Alexander M. Sirnes
I Can't Wait (Love Poem)
I sit and watch as all days pass,
getting closer yet to your touch.
I found such a gorgeous lass,
whom I love so incredibly much.
I can't wait for the day to come,
when we can be together.
You gave me your love serum,
I want this to last forever.
I want to take you far away,
away to our very own place.
Beyond the stars where we can stay,
fly away through time and space.
Grab my hand and let us leave,
let us aim for the free.
Just close your eyes and believe,
and spend eternity with me.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Can't Wait (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94