I drink I cry I wake I sleep
I rage I die I fly I’m weak
I scream I run I yell I fall
I break I’m dead nothing at all
I wish I dream I cry I pray
I breath I shoot I die this way
I burn I sigh I’m full of scorn
I repent and hope to be reborn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Cry by Coen Carter )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath