I Didn't Latch Her Cage
ferret wriggled free to chase
her prey in the weeds
out back of the house,
her curiosity took
her from the safety
to the uncertain expanse
of winter's approach.
August 29,2010 7: 42 AM
Christopher Hileman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Didn't Latch Her Cage by Christopher Hileman )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown