I Don't Care For You Anymore
I never thought this is what I would have to see
But all the words you said, and things you’ve done
Means nothing to me
I never thought you would be unfair,
After everything that happened, and everything we went through
You don’t even care,
I never thought I would have to be so strong
What ever happened to never leaving me behind?
Now I look back and say you were wrong.
I never thought you would make us live apart.
Our relationship was a lie and
Now we are back to the start
I never thought you would make my life a living hell
But I don’t feel anything for you anymore
you’re the one who messed up and fell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Don't Care For You Anymore by kiran raza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank