Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
I Don't Have A Poem To Help You
I DON’T HAVE A POEM TO HELP YOU
I don’t have a poem to help you
Words are not enough-
You need more than I can give-
I can only wait and be there
When you need me.
Love is not enough
At least not the love I can give-
You will come out of it again
With God’s help.
Why there are such sufferings in the world
I will never know.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.