I Eat Fire
I live in silence of non existence
I play music of soundlessness
I compose words with fire
With fire pen on a piece of fire.
I eat fire to burn me into ashes
I have no fear for the fire of hell
I do not have desire of heaven of God
I do not like to see the smiling face of God.
I shall not die till the doomsday
I shall set fire on the throne of God
I shall dance in front of God
I shall love Him, more than He loves me.
Ershad Mazumder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Eat Fire by Ershad Mazumder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico